All food truck catered events subject to 15% service charge (20% for wedding clients w/ tasting) and 7% sales tax.
$1,000 food minimum for catered food truck events (does not include service charge and taxes).
Please fill out the form below if interested:
Food Truck Catering Details:
All food truck catering requires a food minimum of $1,000. Rare exceptions might be made for a non peak-time event.
All events come with a two-hour service window. Should you require a longer service time, additional fees will apply.
All food truck catering is subject to 7% sales tax as well as a 15% service charge (20% for wedding clients which includes a tasting). The service charge covers the necessary pre-planning correspondence, labor, paper products, insurance, fuel & propane to operate the food truck for your event.
In order to reserve the truck for your event, we require a non-refundable 25% deposit as well as a signed agreement. The remaining balance is due on or before the day of the event.
We accept cash, check and credit cards for food truck catering payments. All credit card payments will be assessed a 3% credit card processing fee. All payments (deposits & final balances) must be made in the same form of payment. No exceptions.
- All catering events are rain or shine and cannot be cancelled due to weather.
- Events cancelled 21 days or more from event date will only be subject to the 25% non-refundable deposit paid to reserve the event.
- Events cancelled between 7 and 21 days of event date will be subject to 50% of the overall quoted catering fee.
- Events cancelled between 3 and 7 days of event date will be subject to 75% of the overall quoted catering fee.
- Events cancelled within 3 days of event date will be subject to 100% of the overall quoted catering fee.
We select the finest local and seasonal ingredients available. We reserve the right to make necessary menu alterations based upon product availability and quality.
Special dietary requests can be met, but we must be informed at time of booking.
Our food truck requires a level and secure parking space roughly 30 feet by 15 feet in order to park. Our truck cannot fit under any low overhangs/awnings or climb/ descend severely steep hills.
Our driver reserves the right upon arrival to your event to park the food truck in a space that he deems safe regardless of previously discussed arrangements. Safety is our first priority for you, your guests and our truck and staff.